Saturday, July 9, 2011

A new partner, a new idea...

Wow!  It's been a while since I have posted.  I guess I've been enjoying summer a little too much.  But the good news- I have an idea, and a partner in which to help implement the idea.  Keith J is switching schools and will be joining me at MVMS.  Which means we can collaborate together for our internship and make a better product because of it.  I'm really excited!  I think we are going to focus on the Moodle and how it can help teachers with the Common Core role-out since that seems to be on everyone's minds anyways.  My big thing is that I want my internship to mean something.  I do not want it to be something I just do but something that will enhance my school culture.  I want to help my school embrace technology and allow it to make them better teachers and better administrators.  I think if we look at the Moodle and maybe google docs or planbookedu we might really get somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment