Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Productive Summer...

     I can't believe summer is coming to a close already, but at least I have a lot to show for it.  Keith and I agreed that if we have the time off we should at least get a jump on creating some of the resources we will need for professional development and our internship this year.  So far we have already created several powerpoint presentations and an interest survey for the staff.  I know once the school year begins it is going to quickly become overwhelming with a new school year, new students, grading, a final grad class, and our internship.  At least most of my pre-internship portfolio is finished (except for a few changes). 
     I have a lot of hope for this internship.  I really hope it can help my staff with all of the new mandates coming from the county and help create stronger collaboration within the school.  Right now everyone does a good job teaching in isolation but it would be nice to see the walls come down and have transparency amongst the staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment